- "this is known as a head breed. a lot of toy dogs can be described as a head breed."
- "that is a springy little gait, isn't it?"
- "look at its face. its supposed to have a distinct oriental expression."
- "they are quiet, affectionate gremlins."
- "how much of that six pounds is fur?"
- "it's like living with a two year old toddler forever."
- "the one word description that comes out the most often about the pomeranian is 'cocky.'"
- "poodles come in three sizes... one to fit everybody!"
- "there it is! i call it the 'pug mug.'"
- "i say it all the time, the shih tzus are the kings of the sidewalks of new york city. they're not just hair and glitz."
- "did it used to have a tail?" "no." "it never had a tail?" "it never had a tail."
- "it's one of those dogs they say needs a smart human."
- "the yorkshire terrier was bred by workers in york to guard their lunch bags from the rats."
- "it's best that if you have this dog, you also have a lot of sheep."
- "he loves to watch tv and eat popcorn. he'd fit right in at my house!"
Monday, February 14, 2011
i'm pretty sure that fred willard is secretly their colour man.